CALABAR CARNIVAL3... MISS AFRICA




Episode 3
Twas 12am already but I said lai lai, This Tiwa savage and Tuface wey dey Com Calabar so, I must see them. Was dead earnest to be part of the show. Night turned day, sleep fly comot my eyes sharp sharp, hit my friend up Lucy Oya let's ball, Calabar uber straight to the venue zuuuuuuum and boom we arrived the event hall @CICC Calabar.

Na there we enter gbese! It'll shock you to find out our real situation.
So the regular ticket was 3k per individual hence my friend and I were to pay 6k, Oya bring out money pay for ticket na..., as I shook hand for bag say make I bring money, you wee not believe what happened! 

My brothers and sisters, na there I discover say our money nor reach to buy tickets. We were so inundated with the enthusiasm to attend the event such that we forgot to ensure we had enough cash for tickets. After we don dress tight, with full package and makeup 💄 on fleek...*Hands on my head* NAWA! 

See fallen hand o, how we go do? 
Luckily, the bouncer was kind enough to give us another option, which was to do a mobile transfer. Oya na!
Two seconds we began the transfer o,  transfer nor gree transfer. Jesu! 

The one wey dey pain me pass be say, during all this bureaucratic delay, HANTY Tiwa Savage was on stage performing o, time dey go. Chai! My head won burst.

We do, do, do, for where! Shuuuu! See big fuck up, I was soooooo pissed, my blood was boiling in anger. A-han! What nonsense! At that point I wish I could just vanish, I wish I was a 'WINCH'.

As God would have it, as the transfer nor gree comply in the long run, the cashier seeing we were undaunted, asked us to bring the 5k we had with us, gave us two regular tickets and we went in for the show. O lorrrrrrrd! If you see my race, vuuuuum! 

Make we rush enter inside just before Tiwa savage would round up her performance, but unfortunately another witch-hunt began.

There were two entrances to the show, we got to the first but was bounced by those Giant chested niggas by the door who told  us that that entrance was for those with VIP tickets and instructed us to climb back down and go take the other entrance. Mtcheeew I nor blame you!

We quickly ran down the stairs and landed in the second entrance. You wee nor believe that these other set of gigantean bouncers at the door also instructed us to go and use the other entrance where we just came from, What nonsense! I can’t take this anymore! Na there wahala burst na! 

I go nowhere o! We die here! What's this na!! How can you be telling us to goan use the other entrance when we were told the same there, I bought ticket with my money to come here so you can't be tossing me upandan. 
Naso o, I was dogged and refused to leave when he asked me to. Base on strong Waffi wey I be, I Don dey rake o, speaking grammar here and there. Na small tin hold me because if to say dat heavy duty guy push me with one finger, I swear na ambulance for rush me. Lol, I nor get power o! 

The argument lingered and it drew attention. In Brief, a saviour who had been watching our drama from inside, came out and asked the bouncer to allow us in. We knew him not. 

But he turned out our saviour. He took us to a table...guess what! He made us sit with a prince and a princess at the VIP... See levels o! (So happy) From grass to grace, Lol...What an honor. But unfortunately there was only one chair left. How we go do?

You have no idea what became of my friend and I...
Worse of all, the show almost went sour when someone almost got roasted alive..

Wait for my next episode... THE QUEEN ON FIRE 🔥 


Read intriguing stories on Instagram @diaryofafemale9jakopa and @progressoberiko
Twitter @Oberiko_pro
Facebook page Progress
Share your stories and experiences with us on progressoberikoblog@gmail.com


#ItzPr0gr3X




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALABAR CARNIVAL 4...THE QUEEN ON FIRE!

This Gender! (Part 1)

ONE CHANCE

CALABAR CARNIVAL 6...Wahala

CALABAR BIKE CARNIVAL 2

ONE BIG FAMILY CALLS FOR HELP

PLANTAIN SELLER TURNS ECOBANK AMBASSADOR

My HUSTLE

ONE BIG FAMILY...THE PARTY!

Dear International Student...