THE JUICY LIQUID







The first time I had it, it tasted so MILKY. And I liked it.
I sucked it very slowly and savored the LIQUID, the feeling left me in appetence.... swimming in my nostalgia. I drained all the liquid down my gullet...

The fact that it was very chilled made it flow down my system so swiftly.
As a matter of fact, it took him a whole lot to convince me to try it. Because I’ve always been very meticulous and skeptical about any kinda “canned handmade concoction” of any sort.

He went further deeper in his job of trying to convince me, and another voice joined him, spelling out how nutritious it was, and how good it is in the body.

After too many stories, I gave in .... And I said Lemme 'kukuma' try this thing sef!

It was a fruit drink galore. She ordered sugar cane juice, he had Bitrus or B-whatever, while I decided to try it for the second time.

As soon as I mentioned that I’d love to have TIGER-NUT JUICE, the table turned! And all eyes became focused on me. The man beside me seemed quite bothered and surprised at my choice of juice, and he was blunt enough to ask me why I made such order... I was surprised at their surprise and curiosity, Because to me, it was simply a mere soft drink; and am like;

...“I like it, cos it tastes milky sort of”...

He responded and said that the juice is mostly good for men and not women. Then the lady beside me turned to me and said, it’s really good for the body and for the immune system. And I concurred.

But sooner than later, they both began silly talks which I paid zero attention to.

I knew not what level of “GOODNESS” they all meant about the drink in the body. Now I’m confused, trying to figure out the difference between GOOD and GOOD.

Please which ‘O’ comes first?

I don’t understand why these people are looking at me as if I’m committing a 'CRIME' simply because am taking Tiger nut juice. I just love the taste...

it’s merely tiger nut!

Somebody talk to me!!!

Follow on instagram @diaryofafemale9jakopa and @progressoberiko
Facebook @Progress Oberiko
Twitter @Oberiko_pro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALABAR CARNIVAL 4...THE QUEEN ON FIRE!

This Gender! (Part 1)

ONE CHANCE

CALABAR CARNIVAL 6...Wahala

CALABAR BIKE CARNIVAL 2

ONE BIG FAMILY CALLS FOR HELP

PLANTAIN SELLER TURNS ECOBANK AMBASSADOR

My HUSTLE

ONE BIG FAMILY...THE PARTY!

Dear International Student...