XMAS FIESTA



E don tay wey we dey hear the story, so I decided to have my share of the whole paparazzi experience.

My Christmas celebration was kinda different this year away from fam but fun all the same. Didn’t plan on spending it  differently until an impromptu call for my presence came from the Federal Neuro Psychiatric hospital in Calabar as they planned a celebration for the #ONEBIGFAMILY and needed me to be part of it. Next morning headed straight to AKTC park and after a long hectic 7hrs journey, gbam! I landed in Calabar. Oh lawd! You can imagine the journey in this festive season when ills and accidents are recorded, lemme not just bore u with my encounter with the driver whose plan was to make me run my innocent battery down with music banging in my earpiece as he blasted us with so so ibo songs back to back 

Long story cut short I landed Cally (Calabar) safe and sound, no scratch. The story Kon worwor as
all the hotels both five star and zero star where occupied with reservations and even the ones that had vacant rooms where pricing extremely high. You can imagine a hotel room that goes for 5k was now 15k just because it’s the period of #Calabar Carnival and visitors from all over the country would be hosted there. 
Very unfair to people like us wey never arrive lol.

I got lucky as a friend of mine called during this tossing and offered to share “His” apartment with me. In my mind I said “thank God o”! Oh poor me! Lol But on a second thought this Good Samaritan is a “male somebody” so I was quite skeptical about accepting... The fear of a man is the beginning of wisdom lol but how I go do? I couldn’t afford the cost of a hotel room, all my counterparts in Calabar were Corpers and have already passed out just like me. I had an offer staring me in the face Hmmm what to do, I had to accept 🤷🏼‍♀️

We weren’t really pals like pals but we just get along. So he came and took me straight to his place, acted nicely and all but the story changed as the hour came when I needed to have my bath...! 

Wait for it!



Instagram @diaryofafemale9jakopa and @progressoberiko
Twitter @Oberiko_pro
Facebookpage @Progress Oberiko

Share your stories and experiences with us Progressoberikoblog@gmail.com

Comments

  1. This is why I don't watch zeeworld oo.. if I want suspense the NEPA in my area is enough oo.. what I am now waiting for. Please just tell me the end of the story lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CALABAR CARNIVAL 4...THE QUEEN ON FIRE!

This Gender! (Part 1)

ONE CHANCE

CALABAR CARNIVAL 6...Wahala

CALABAR BIKE CARNIVAL 2

ONE BIG FAMILY CALLS FOR HELP

PLANTAIN SELLER TURNS ECOBANK AMBASSADOR

My HUSTLE

ONE BIG FAMILY...THE PARTY!

Dear International Student...