TRAGIC STORY OF HOW MOM, DAD AND SON DIED 9DAYS AFTER EACH OTHER!!!


MY ADEKUNLE SILVER!!!
Making this write up has been very difficult for me.
I can recall his post on the 29th of December 2018, in fact just last month here o, he posted and expressed an overwhelming sadness about the death of his beloved mother just before the year came to a halt.


On the 8th of this month January 2019, he made another heart breaking post about the demise of his dad who died four days after his Mom’s burial, as he couldn’t stand the loss of his wife.

Amidst this great demise he expressed thanks to God and in his words he said; “Am sure both of you are happy together wherever you are”. A shocking news indeed!

Just this afternoon as I strolled around Facebook news feed I saw some goddamn writing from one, two or three persons about your shocking demise! Jesus Christ! Are these people crazy? What the hell are they talking about? 

I quickly took a 100meters race to your wall and saw for myself a number of such eulogistic writes. They said you’re gone but no one mentioned how and why. I keep asking myself!


We have been pen friends right from my school days and I was hoping to eventually meet you someday, little did I know that you had plans to leave quite early! No personal experience tho but I know your a nice guy! Fine boy! 

He had much semblance with Adekunle Gold and even more cuter, so I call him “Adekunle Silver” since the gold had already been taken. Had no idea November 29th was gonna be our last chat, I’m yet to even say happy new year but now, it’s no longer a new year for you. 

Wait! Am I really typing this? This fine boy is gone just like that? My Adekunle Silver, can you just come online and tell me it’s all scam! Jesus! 
This is so unheard of!

Dunno why your parents named you “Eden” which means “God’s Presence” but I’m sure that by now, you’re really in his presence! Your mom left 29th Dec, Dad 8th January (4days after your Mom’s burials) and you barely 9days after your dads demise you decided to join them as well. You have even been buried sef same day you died! I guess you couldn’t take it anymore!

What do you expect your siblings to do now? I dunno where this sequence is leading but I pray for divine protection for your family! 
I hope you’re happy where you are! Las las I no see you again...**Sobs**

Sleep on My Adekunle Silver! Sleep on Eden Steve!

Don’t wait till am gone before you sing my praises, if you love me just say It already! Because we cannot vouch for our next breath!


#ItzPr0gr3X


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALABAR CARNIVAL 4...THE QUEEN ON FIRE!

This Gender! (Part 1)

ONE CHANCE

CALABAR CARNIVAL 6...Wahala

CALABAR BIKE CARNIVAL 2

ONE BIG FAMILY CALLS FOR HELP

PLANTAIN SELLER TURNS ECOBANK AMBASSADOR

My HUSTLE

ONE BIG FAMILY...THE PARTY!

Dear International Student...