CALABAR BIKE CARNIVAL 2



Episode 2
...“Make sure you wear trousers, shoes and a sleeve top too"...I'll be picking you up, we need to go somewhere..."
A control I had from a friend, a member of the Calabar bike carnival crew. Where we dey go? I had no clue. But I simply concurred and did as he had advised. In a white sport bike he dropped by By mid afternoon, handing me a helmet and some bike gadgets.
-"Hop in". So I joined him.
-Hmmm...Prince, where we dey go? As clueless as I was, the response I got was a zuuuuuuuuuuuuum, he sped off. And before I knew it we were in a gathering of other bikers.

-Hmmm Prince, you better start talking now o.
-Okay... I wanted it to be a surprise, since it's your first time in the Calabar carnival, I felt you should have a feel of the entire celebration by participating, hence you'll be riding with me on the race today...
Wawu, what an honor, I was flabberwhelmed and overghasted... Lol

Oya na! Naso I turn biker girl o. Lol

The race was to take off from different Round-about spots there in Calabar. Arriving the square, I met other co-riders too, see babes, fine fine succulent mermaids, as if they were selectively picked, all of them were heavily stewed, carrying big big ‘Bombays’ behind dem, Lurking in their numbers in hot denim shorts, Chai girls are wicked! They gat the bikers drooling...Booty calls... 'Ikebe-Super'.
I swear these girls nor com Calabar com play o. They gat me looking too decent in my trousers and sleeves top...Ah An "HANTY Mary" Lol

Watin concern me, I just lock up jare...warming up for the fun.




People from all walks of life standing by the roadside with phone cameras flying in the air, coman see honkies from diaspora thrilling onlookers with different species of motorcycles. Even the ones wey I never see before, I see am for there, Mhen...Twas a memorable event. Bikers demonstrating various crazy stunts, riding on their back, some on their knees, some will even stand or squat on their bike and be riding speeeeeeed..."Otweygay". I even saw a female biker, you can imagine a lady participating in this kind of rough play...I shock o!
A Female Biker



All the babes sidan for the bike set yansh, kon grab the waist of their bikers. Some others were even begging the bikers just so they can get to sit on the bike and participate in the race. You know girls and pictures na, selfies dey cry. Lol. My phone sef hear am, videos and pictures rolling in back to back, phone memory crying for help...couldn't take it anymore 




The race was led by the Governor himself who rode with his Wifey on a SCORPION BIKE.  Only God know where der for see da kind bike carry kom.
We rode on high speed, sote i kon dey feel say i dey fly, if you see as my heart dey beat,,, Shezuuuuus! I was so terrified, make I nor go fall comot from dis bike o...who send me. Chai my heart was in my mouth. The speed just too much Abeg.

My hands was inseparable from his waist as I tightly held onto him. Bike swinging left and right, Naso one slay queen almost kill herself, instead of her to Jejely sit on the bike, she won do oversabi, ITK... In attempt to try a stunt, she stood up on the bike as it was riding on speed, she lost firmness as the bike swung, na small tin comot, her skull for burst.

What a rough play!

After we patrol the whole Calaber town finish, we rode straight to the governor's house whose absence we met, na there I pass go my lodge o.

The story did not end there o, the Miss Africa concert was also happening in town that same night featuring Tuface, Tiwa Savage, and other celebs...No dulling o, na once I burst the arena...

Dey there dey wait! You’ll see me and Tubaba in my next post.

Take a chiller!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALABAR CARNIVAL 4...THE QUEEN ON FIRE!

This Gender! (Part 1)

ONE CHANCE

CALABAR CARNIVAL 6...Wahala

ONE BIG FAMILY CALLS FOR HELP

PLANTAIN SELLER TURNS ECOBANK AMBASSADOR

My HUSTLE

ONE BIG FAMILY...THE PARTY!

Dear International Student...