THE GENESIS!








Do you know NYSC has taken blood and water from me, anyways I will gist you as you follow me on this diary.

After mobilization from NYSC, I needed to register sharply to get either Lag or Abuja for flexing. If you know you know. As I had been in Wafi (Warri) from birth and needed to be in some more happening places. 

My people, my heart dropped to my heavy butt behind me as I
noticed Lag and Abj were gone. Carry go, I just registered before they gave me sugarcane states. Long story cut short I was deployed to Cross River.  I vex ehn, My consolation was that my birthday was loading which was Nov 21st.

Not knowing that Oga kauzure (DG of NYSC ) had plans to scatter that day as camping and registration resumed that day too. I resumed ooo with all my luggage and make up that was spoiled with dust. 3weeks became 3years. Turn on notification, let me tell you about the wonders of my short friend in my next post.🚶🏻‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️

You don’t wanna miss it 

Follow me on Instagram @diaryofafemale9jakopa and @progressoberiko 
Twitter @oberiko_pro Facebook @Progress Oberiko
ItzPr0gr3X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALABAR CARNIVAL 4...THE QUEEN ON FIRE!

This Gender! (Part 1)

ONE CHANCE

CALABAR CARNIVAL 6...Wahala

CALABAR BIKE CARNIVAL 2

ONE BIG FAMILY CALLS FOR HELP

PLANTAIN SELLER TURNS ECOBANK AMBASSADOR

My HUSTLE

ONE BIG FAMILY...THE PARTY!

Dear International Student...